How To Cancel LADWP Service? 2 Effective Modes!

how to cancel ladwp service

Are you using the power and water services provided by LADWP for your home or business? Are you satisfied with the services provided by them or are you looking for some other option? If you plan on terminating or transferring the services then don’t worry, we can help you cancel your LADWP service or transfer it. 

LADWP or the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power is one of the largest utilities in the US and provides electricity and water facilities to the citizens. They claim to provide reliable and affordable services and if you are already using their service but don’t want to continue with it then it is probably time to end the services. 

You can cancel your LADWP service online from the website by navigating to the Turn Off service page or contact their support department by dialing their help number. You can also transfer your services or change your account name. 

How Do I Cancel LADWP Service?

You can cancel your LADWP service from their website or by contacting their Customer Support department over the phone. 

Cancel LADWP From Website

1. To cancel your LADWP service, you will be required to visit the Turn Off service page

2. Now hit the Turn Off Service button on the screen page to continue cancellation. 

3. Provide your credentials to log in to your LADWP account

4. Follow the steps as prompted and provide the information as required and you will be able to cancel your LADWP service. 

Cancel LADWP Over Phone 

1. You can cancel your service by contacting the Customer Care department over the phone. 

2. Dial their help number 1-800-342-5397 and you will be connected to an agent or representative. 

3. Tell them that you wish to cancel your LADWP service and provide them with your service or account information that they might require to cancel the service. 

4. Follow their instructions as they say and when done, ask for a service cancellation confirmation message. 

How Can I Transfer LADWP Service To A New Address? Transfer Service To Another Person Or Roommate

If you are planning to transfer your LADWP service to a new address or wish to give it to another person or your roommate then you will be required to contact the Customer Support department. 

1. Visit the official website and check for yourself if the service is available at the address where you plan to make the transfer. 

2. Contact their Support department by dialing their service number 1-800-342-5397 and speak to an agent. 

3. Tell them that you want to transfer your LADWP service and provide them with your service or other information or the new address if you are planning to transfer it to some other place. 

4. Do as they say and follow the steps as asked and they will help you with your service transfer request. 

How To Change Name On LADWP On Account?

If you are transferring your services to another person or just wish to change the name on your account then get in touch with their Support department. 

1. You can contact the Public Work office by calling on their help number (877) 637-3661 or just get in touch with LADWP for your request.

2. You will be required to sign an application or fill out a form for the same and you can also request them to fax you the form or mail it to you. 

3. You must follow the steps as described there and when done, submit the form back to the office and they will help you with your request. 

LADWP Cancel Service- FAQs

What Is LADWP Disconnect Notice?

Many customers informed that they received an LADWP disconnect notice and are worried that their services might be canceled but LADWP ensures them not to worry. They have requested those consumers to disregard the notice and their services will not be shut down. You can contact their Customer Support department for more information regarding the issue. 

How To Schedule LADWP Moving Out?

If you want to schedule your LADWP moving-out collection then you must call  LA Sanitation’s Customer Service department at 1-800-773-2489. Tell them about your situation and your requirements and they will help you accordingly with your request. 

How Do I Complain About LADWP?

If you are facing issues with the services provided by LADWP and need to raise complaints then you can dial 1-800-DIAL DWP and get in touch with the agents. You can also visit the LADWP Contact Us page and send a message related to your complaint there. 

Wrap Up

If you are using LADWP services for resources like electricity and water but are not much satisfied and wish to cancel it then follow the detailed service cancellation steps discussed above. You can also transfer your services or make changes to your account accordingly. Contact the Customer Support department of LADWP for your related queries. You can also cancel your We Energies service and ComEd Service.

Cancelling your subscriptions and memberships will become hassle free with easy to digest "How-to" articles by Rachel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *